This product is designed to review a lesson or unit on Feudal Japan and its society. This resource is a review worksheet that includes questions about:
- The structure of society in Feudal Japan
- The role of the Emperor, Shogun, Daimyo, Samurai, Peasants
- Alternative scenarios about power struggles and class struggles
- Comparison to Medieval Europe - Venn Diagram
- Task - Students are to create a piece of propaganda for one of the social classes.
This resource would be great as a review or study guide for test or quiz. It could also be used a an independent assignment for students to research.
This product includes both Microsoft Word and PDF versions of the resource.
If you are interested in other Social Studies and History resources please check out my Project Education Shop.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.