This Flashcard series is focused on UK Road Signs and can be used as an effective revision resource for all those studying for the UK Driving theory test. They can also be used as a standalone classroom activity to familiarise students of all ages with UK road signs.
They are fully editable resource and available to download as a PDF file or WORD doc. They can be in adapted to suit a range of learner styles and levels.
They should on printed on card (preferably) double-sided and then cut out and used in any way that best compliments your own teaching style.
Flashcards are proven as an effective method in assisting learning and ensuring it is taking place. They embrace a wonderful mental process called ‘Active Recall’ and can be used in various ways such as:
• Recapping knowledge – As a starter activity related to the previous lesson.
• Refreshing knowledge - Incorporating them randomly in any lesson.
• Revising for exams - Confirming the knowledge required for assessment.
• Embedding both Maths & English.
• Embracing Equal Opportunities & Diversity.
• Creating new knowledge – The possibilities are endless.
FLASHCARDS Series - Driving Theory 2 ROAD SIGNS now available and can be bought together in a bundle price of £4.49