For students to be successful with utilizing these cards, they should have prior knowledge of the following concepts and/or vocabulary:
- speed (distance/time)
- acceleration (change in speed and/or direction)
- balanced and unbalanced forces
- distance vs. time on a graph (speed represented graphically)
- speed vs. time on a graph (speed represented graphically)
- calculating speed (and average speed)
- forces such as friction, gravity and air resistance
- forces cause an object to accelerate
- Newton's 3 Laws of Motion
- reading a graph
- force diagrams
- calculating net force
- calculating force, mass and acceleration (F=ma)
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.