A variety of learning activities
4 Mathematics Australian & New South Wales Curriculum
Syllabus content focus:
› MA2 7NA represents, models and compares commonly used fractions and decimals
Tasks to support development of Fractions
• MA2 1WM uses appropriate terminology to describe, and symbols to represent, mathematical ideas
• MA2 2WM selects and uses appropriate mental or written strategies, or technology, to solve problems
• MA2 3WM checks the accuracy of a statement and explains the reasoning used
• MA2 5NA uses mental and written strategies for addition and subtraction involving two-, three-, four- and five-digit numbers
• MA2 6NA uses mental and informal written strategies for multiplication and division
Editable Word version. Purchase separately or as part of a bundle from Mathematics Program
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.