88 pages of flashcards, word wall, handout, worksheets, activities, games plus Christmas bookmarks, cards, tree decorations and gift box. It also contains 'My French Christmas booklet' for students to learn about Christmas traditions in France.
The vocabulary set includes: le Père Noël, un traîneau, un renne, un cadeau, un bas de Noël, un lutin, un sapin de Noël, une canne de Noël, une boule de Noël, une carte de Noël, une bûche de Noël, un ange, une crèche, une bougie, une étoile, un houx.
This French Christmas topic set comprises:
* 5 pages of suggestions for use of the resources in the classroom
* Word wall set with separate title.
* 16 large color flashcards
* 16 large b/w flashcards
* A set of small b/w flashcards
* A b/w handout of pictures and words
* My French Christmas Book.
* A matching activity set
* A b/w worksheet - color and label the picture
* A b/w worksheet - unscramble the anagrams and match. With answer key.
* A Christmas acrostic puzzle (two versions - one with initial letters given to provide for differentiation in the classroom) plus answer key
* A b/w Wordsearch activity with answer key
* 30 color bingo game boards and teacher’s master board
* A set of b/w playing cards for games such as dominoes, pelmanism (pairs) etc.
* 4 bookmarks with French Christmas messages to cut out and color.
* 4 Christmas cards with French Christmas messages to cut out and color.
* 6 Christmas present tags/tree decorations with French vocabulary to cut out and color.
* A Christmas gift box to cut out, color, label and construct.