Practice French reflexive verbs (verbes pronominaux, réflexifs), mostly in present and past tense, with 3 emails (courriels), 3 activities.
- The first email use many reflexive verbs but with mistakes. Students have to correct them. Comes also with more questions on comprehension and vocabulary/grammar.
- The second email is a fill-in activity. Student must find the missing reflexive verbs within the email. Comes also with questions.
- The third email is a writing activity.
- 3 emails using reflexive verbs and activities around them
- Vocabulary Quizlet
- Table of common reflexive verbs with exemples
- answer sheet
DISCLAIMER: This document is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the story nor the activities inside to change words and sentences, nor will you be able to highlight parts directly on a computer. You will only be able to print the document.
Copyright 2018 © - Sophie DePons – www.french-amis -