French – At the Beach - À La Plage. This summer themed pack contains 54 pages of resources to teach 16 French words for talking about the beach. The vocabulary set includes: la plage, la mer, le ballon, le seau, la pelle, le château de sable, le maillot de bain, le short de bain, le chapeau de soleil, le soleil, la glace, le bateau, la serviette, le parasol, le coquillage, le crabe.
The pack comprises:
* Suggestions for use of resources in the classroom.
* 16 color flashcards to play ‘Write around the room’ plus recording sheet.
* Color word wall.
* B/w and color handouts of vocabulary.
* Color and b/w sets of 16 small flashcards without text. .
* A set of 16 matching word and picture cards for matching/ pelmanism.
* Match the word to the picture activity sheet.
* Crossword activity (two versions - one with initial letters given to provide for differentiation in the classroom) plus answer key.
* Anagram worksheet plus answer key.
* Word search activity with answer key.
* ‘À la plage, il y a ...’ flip book to fill in, color and assemble.
* 30 color bingo game boards and teacher’s master board.