While your students are working remotely, it is more important than ever that they keep previously learned knowledge fresh in their minds. Why not set them an extra “Retrieval Grid Challenge” or use one of the slides as no-prep, timed competition starter for your lessons?
This PowerPoint contains 25 vocabulary retrieval grids drawn from the content covered in Studio GCSE French Modules 5-8. Each grid contains a selection of vocabulary ranging from single words to complete sentences, worth between 1 and 4 points, making it easy for you and your students to identify topics that require further revision and evidence progress over time.
- Describing what you normally do on holiday
- Dealing with a hotel stay
- Talking about traveling
- Talking about what you do on holiday
- Ordering in a restaurant
- Talking about holiday disasters
- Revising school subjects and talking about your timetable
- Giving opinions on subjects and facilities
- Describing your school
- Discussing rules and regulations
- Describing school uniform
- Talking about school activities
- Talking about successes at school
- Talking about jobs
- Discussing work preferences
- Talking about hopes, plans and wishes
- Discussing the importance of languages
- Talking about how you earn money
- Discussing work experience
- Talking about what concerns you
- Talking about global disasters
- Talking about protecting the environment
- Discussing ethical shopping
- Talking about volunteering
- Discussing big events
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.