Full KS3 Project Bundle which can cover the entire of KS3 Product Design, representing a significant saving over buying individually.
In these outstanding, creative scheme of work, students are tasked with designing and making a product in line with a specific brief. With practical, written and theory work closely related to the new 1-9 GCSE Design Technology Specification and the NEA. Each project lasts a full term (12 or 6 week) project though could be condensed or even further extended.
It covers the entire iterative (non-linear) design process as well as relatable theory. The SOW can be adapted to be taught at KS3 or KS4.
Full KS3 Product Design Project Bundle consisting of:
- STEM (Science, Technology Engineering & Maths) Project
- Desk tidy Project
- Iterative Ergonomics Water Bottle Project
- Iterative Storage Unit Ikea Project
- Architecture Project
- Iterative contemporary furniture Project
- Biomimicry Espresso Cup Project
Theory lessons covering:
- Ergonomics & Anthropometrics
- Sustainability and energy stores
- Target Market
- Technology Push & Market Pull
- Woods Theory
For more information about each lesson/project, please click on each relevant individual resource.