This Functional Skills workbook uses decorating examples to practice many of the core skills of Functional Skills Level 1. With 8 pages of activities including:
- Calculating the areas of floors and walls
- Working out how many tins of paint are required for a room
- Reading off measurements on a tape measure
- Calculating the hire price of equipment
- Comparing costs in different sales.
Functional Skills used include:
- Number work
- Areas and perimeters of rectangles and compound shapes
- Reading from tables
- Basic proportion
- Using worded formulae
- Calculating simple percentages and fractions of amounts
- Converting between metric units
The workbook comes in pdf format with full answers included.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.