This pack contains a revision guide focusing on the Types of Substance Topic - including revision material for:
- What are Ions?
- What are the charges of different ions and compound ions?
- Drawing Ionic compounds
- Finding the formula of ionic compounds
- What are the properties of Ionic Compounds
- What are molecules?
- What are the sizes of simple molecules?
- Drawing covalent compounds
- What are the properties of simple molecular substances?
- Metals and Non-metals
- Giant Covalent Substances
- Allotropes of Carbon
- Polymers and Models
- How to work out if something is ionic, covalent or metallic
The Revision Guide booklet contains all of the key information you need for the topic, as well as some practice questions to test your understanding (and a mark scheme to see if you are right!!)