This pack contains a pdf afl workbook focusing on the Chemical Changes (Acids, Alkalis and Electrolysis) topic - including:
1. What are acids and alkalis in terms of ions
2. What is the effect of indicators
3. Strong, weak, dilute and concentrated Acids
4. The two Core Practicals
5. Naming Salts and Writing Balanced Equations
6. Preparing Pure salts from different reactants
7. Solubility Rules
8. What is Electrolysis / an electrolyte?
9. Oxidation, Reduction and naming the electrodes
10. Writing Half Equations
11. Core Practical: Electrolysis of Copper Sulphate Solution
12. Predicting the Products of electrolysis
The AfL booklet contains a range of questions - including key words, knowledge checks, standard tier questions and higher tier questions designed to test the highest of ability students.
There is an accompanying mark scheme to help non-specialists as well.
See more at www.mrbarnestc.com