This pack contains a five lesson PowerPoint focusing on the Extracting Metals and Equilibria topic - including:
1. The Reactivity of Metals
2. Displacement Reactions and Half Equations
3. Oxidation and Reduction
4. Ores and Metal Extraction
5. Bioleaching and Phytoextraction
6. Recycling Metals and Life-Cycle Assessments
7. What is a reversible reaction?
8. What is Equilibrium/Dynamic Equilibrium?
9. Le Chatelier’s Principle
10. The Haber Process
The PowerPoint booklet contains all the key information needed for the new GCSE, with self-made graphics/diagrams and questions linked to the accompanying AfL Booklet which can be used as in lesson AfL or as homework.
There are also links to revision videos to help your students revise the topic.
Finally, there is an accompanying mark scheme to help non-specialists as well.
I hope you find it as useful as my students do!
See more at www.mrbarnestc.com