This is an excellent revison resource for Topic 1: Atomic Structure and the Periodic Table of GCSE Chemistry (Double Science) that has taken me many weeks to make for my students. I call this the ‘MUST KNOW QUESTIONS’. More importantly they come with ANSWERS which is the part that many resources lack - But NOT this one. You can use this resource in so many ways. See below how I have used them:
- Print off topic after you have taught it and give to students to revise for upcoming topic test.
- Print off topic before you have taught a topic and use it as a ‘Flipped Learning’ task.
- Independent Tasks - Copy a few questions (Lets say 10 questions) and paste into your PPT (No worksheets needed or photocopying)
- Peer/Self Assessment - Copy and paste the answers onto another slide. (Students love this)
- Homework - Ask students to complete 10 questions at a time for each homework.
- Starter Activities (Recall and Retrieval) - Select 3 questions at random in a given topic.
Hope this resource is helpful to you and your students. Please check out the other questions and answer revision resources I have for other topics in Chemistry. You can also buy a bundle for Paper 1 or Paper 2 at a reduced rate. Thank you.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.