This is a brilliant aspect of German to revise with your students ahead of their GCSE exams, or indeed to introduce at any point in the GCSE course. Resource contains:
- List of 32 pairs of opposite adjectives (e.g. hot/cold, happy/sad) split into 3 increasingly difficult blocks. These have been handpicked from the GCSE syllabus for AQA/Edexcel/CIE.
- List of 32 sets of synonymous words (e.g. brilliant/amazing/great, delicious/tasty) split into 3 increasingly difficult blocks.
- Some ideas of how these two lists might be integrated into your lessons and students’ independent revision.
- Set of 6 differentiated match-up activities based on the opposite adjective pairs.
- Set of 6 differentiated match-up activities based on the synonymous sets of words.
Included is an easily printable .pdf as well as an editable .doc document.
I hope this resource helps your students. Feedback is, as ever, welcomed!
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 43%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.