56 pages of 'Write around the room' flashcards, puzzles, games, handouts and activities to practice German words for fruit; great for elementary students. The vocabulary set includes: die Orange, der Apfel, die Kirsche, die Zitrone, die Melone, die Banane, der Pfirsich, die Traube, die Ananas, die Pflaume, die Erdbeere, die Birne, die Himbeere, die Mango, die Kiwi, die Heidelbeere.
The pack comprises:
* Suggestions for use of resources in the classroom.
* 16 color flashcards to play ‘Write around the room’ plus recording sheet.
* Color word wall.
* B/w and color handouts of vocabulary.
* Color and b/w sets of 16 small flashcards without text. See ‘Suggestions for use’ for ideas of games and activities.
* A set of 16 matching word and picture cards for matching/ pelmanism.
* Crossword activity (two versions - one with initial letters given to provide for differentiation in the classroom) plus answer key.
* 2 Anagram worksheets plus answer keys.
* Word search activity with answer key.
* ‘Mein Lieblingsobst’ flip book to fill in, color and assemble. Instructions included.
* 30 color bingo game boards and teacher’s master board.