106 pages of fun flashcards, Write around the room, bingo, matching activities, word searches, crosswords, mystery pictures, dot to dot, code breakers and more. All you need to teach the German words for the numbers 1-20 - great for elementary students. The pack is versatile as it is designed for teachers who want to teach numbers 1-10, then 11-20, or 1-20 all at once.
This German Numbers pack comprises:
* Suggestions for use of resources in classroom.
* 20 color posters (image and text) for use with ‘Write around the room’
* 3 ‘Write around the room’ recording sheets - 1-10, 11 - 20, 1-20
* 20 large b/w flashcards - image (no text)
* 20 small b/w flashcards
* 4 handouts of numbers and words (b/w and color)
* Match the Numbers activity (color)
* 3 missing letter worksheets and answer keys (b/w)
* 2 word search puzzles (two versions of each for differentiation in the classroom- one with both numbers and number words, the other with just numbers) and answer keys (b/w)
* 3 crossword puzzles (two versions of each- one with initial letters given to provide for differentiation in the classroom) and answer keys (b/w)
* 2 code breaker puzzles and answer keys (b/w)
* 2 number word addition activities (b/w)
* Dot to dot puzzle using number words (b/w)
* 2 color by number mystery pictures. Each design comes in two versions. The first version has both number and color words. The second has number words but not colors, in case the teacher wants to teach particular color words. (b/w)
* 30 color bingo game boards and teacher’s master board.
You might also like our:
German color by number animal pictures
German numbers count and clip
German Easter Color by Number
German numbers and colors activities
German Xmas color by number
German Xmas color and number activities