This is a lesson on the definition and human causes of global warming. Key facts about the lesson are:
1. The lesson examines the key concepts of global warming, the greenhouse effect and human causes of global warming.
2. The lesson is strong with differentiation activities for students at either end of ability level. As a result the lesson is suitable for students at KS3 and GCSE.
3. The lesson is embedded with some very good video links explaining the greenhouse effect and human causes of global warming. They have been used to simplify content as well as stimulate class discussions.
4. There is also an active learning task where students have to move around the room to collect and discuss information, a graph making skills exercise and peer teaching activity.
5. It's a complete lesson with all the resources you need to deliver it - a starter, learning activities and plenary. All you will need is the ppt which I've attached. Just teach!