The Green Book Movie Guide | Questions | Worksheet (PG13 - 2018) challenges students to take to heart the many life lessons in this film. Based on the true story of Dr. Don Shirley and Frank Vallelonga (Tony Lip), this film is sure to engage your students and make them think about the importance of getting to know someone instead of stereotyping and judging people.
This resource consists of 11 high-level, short answer and essay questions that will do more than just ask your students to regurgitate information.
This product .zip file includes:
- A student movie guide, PDF print version (4 pages)
- A student movie guide, PDF digital fillable form version (4 pages)
*An answer key is included with this movie guide, however many answers will vary as students are encouraged to construct their own meaning from the characters’ dialogue and behavior. See the preview for samples.
Is this movie guide worth it? Download two of my movie guides for free below:
Your feedback, ratings, likes and follows are appreciated:
* Pinterest - TeacherTravis
* Instagram - Teachers Travis
* Facebook - K12MovieGuides
* Twitter - K12MovieGuides
* Blog & Website - K12MovieGuides