This resource covers the integral, surface and deep features of Guided Reading. It contains full-on activities and assessments to cover the skills of literacy in an easy, structured, cover-your-bases system. It includes everything you need to get going with Guided Reading in your classroom.
This Resource Includes:
1. A Detailed Lesson Plan
2. Frequently Asked Questions
3. Guided Reading Steps
4. Assessment Rubrics
5. Worksheets (4 Exercises)
• Explore steps of a guided reading lesson.
• Read with focus and concentration to infer specific information.
• Read silently for pleasure and knowledge.
• Enhance vocabulary and sentence structure.
Teachers can use this to enhance the reading skills of the learners, especially the technique needed to read with focus and concentration to infer specific information.