Holidays - Unit of Work
- A fantastic unit of work about Holidays.
- Ideal for 5 - 9 years.
- 12 lessons available.
Learning Intentions covered:
- To describe a holiday
- To describe different TYPES of holiday
- To discuss jobs associated with holidays
- To find out more about the role of a pilot
- To act out a holiday
- To write and perform a play script
- To interview a pilot
- To draw an aeroplane
- To write a SUPER sentence
- To identify features of a campsite and experience a camping adventure
- To write a letter of thanks
- To plan and write a camping adventure story
- Explain why people go on holiday.
- Describe 5 different types of holiday.
- Describe 2 duties a lifeguard, hotelier, coach driver or pilot may have to perform.
- List 3 questions you would ask if you met a pilot face-to-face.
- What might somebody say to you on a ……. holiday?
- Describe 2 features of a play script.
- If you were a pilot, what would you enjoy about the job?
- Describe 3 features of an aeroplane.
- Explain HOW a sentence could be improved.
- Describe 5 features of a campsite.
- Explain WHY somebody might write a letter.
- Explain 2 things that could go wrong on a camping adventure.