HOMOPHONES ACTIVITY CARDS AND LESSON PLAN
* NOTHING TO PLAN - NOTHING TO RUN OFF!
* SEVEN of the most commonly misused words in the English language.
* “IT’S, ITS, YOU’RE, YOUR, THEY’RE, THERE AND THEIR”
* These SEVEN homophones get mixed up all the time by our kids as well as adults.
* You receive 36 cards to use as a complete lesson. Each card has one or more sentences with blanks on it that need filling in with the correct homophone.
* CONTEXT CLUES A MUST! Students must use the context clues within each sentence to decide which homophone to use. Some cards have MORE THAN ONE BLANK in them.
* Decorated for fun these cards will test students’ ability to use these homophones correctly.
* A COMPLETE LESSON PLAN IS INCLUDED! You receive a detailed lesson plan showing you how to use these activity cards PLUS a suggestion for the next day’s lesson too!
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
Some graphics provided by My Cute Graphics. Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/