Interactive, self-grading and paperless boom cards on teaching and learning resources of homophones, homographs and homonyms based on New Bloom’s Taxonomy.
After attempting these boom cards students will be able to:
- Compare and contrast homophones, homonyms and homographs.
- Recall the meaning of homophones, homonyms and homographs.
- Identify the given set of words as homophones, homographs and homonyms.
- Analyse the given sentences for the accurate use of homophones, homographs and homonyms.
- Evaluate the given sentences and identify the errors in the use of homophones.
- Frame sentences with homophones, homographs and homonyms to go with the given meanings.
These digital task cards:
- Would be great on a Laptop, Desktop, Chromebook or Tablet;
- Can be used on any other mobile device that can access the internet;
- Can even be used on your Smart Board.
Here are some possible uses for these in your classroom:
- To challenge early finishers
- For effective tutoring
- As ESL stations and sub tubs
- As holiday work and homework
- For small group collaborations
- For an end of unit assessments
- For reinforcement and enrichment
More about Boom Learning:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet.
- Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards).
- Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
- For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account.
- If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account.
- Readhere for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.