This is a six lesson bundle for the AQA GCSE Geography Specification for Hot Deserts.
Each lesson is roughly one hour long and include a variety of activities, video clips and GCSE practice questions with guidance on how to answer them, The lessons use the examples of the Thar Desert and Badia in Jordan. Lesson titles include:-
- Environmental Characteristics
- Plant & Animal Adaptations
- Opportunities for Development
- Challenges of Development
- Causes of Desertification
- Reducing Desertification
Hope this helps.