This 20 slide assembly is perfect to deliver to any year group to inspire them to self-improve and aim high. It asks students to reflect on what it is they would like to be better at. It then gives tips on how anyone can improve on what they would like to be better at. An inspirational assembly that challenges mind-set and includes video’s and time for reflection.
The assembly covers the following:
- Introduction – what are you good at?
- What would you like to be better at?
- Top Tips on how to stay safe online (setting SMART targets, effective practice, positive mind-set, patience, persistence, etc.).
- Inspirational and informative video’s
- Personal Reflection questions
- Tutor Time Task following on from Assembly
Please also visit my TES Assembly Store where over 100 assemblies are available on a huge range of topics.