- nervous system
- reflex action
- state that the nervous system (brain, spinal cord and nerves) serves to coordinate and regulate bodily functions
- identify, on diagrams of the central nervous system, the cerebrum, cerebellum, pituitary gland and hypothalamus, medulla, spinal cord and nerves
- describe the principal functions of the above structures in terms of coordinating and regulating bodily functions
- outline the functions of sensory neurones, relay neurones and motor neurones
- discuss the function of the brain and spinal cord in producing a coordinated response as a result of a specific stimulus (reflex action)
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.