A set of 11 ready to use worksheets and task-cards on imaginative writing.
After working with these worksheets students will be able to:
- Recall imaginative writing techniques.
- Apply authorial technique to spur imagination.
- Demonstrate imagination skill in writing.
This download includes worksheets on:
- Picturing a situation with imagination.
- Imagining a story hidden in the given images.
- Responding to the prompting questions.
- Using given prompts to spur imagination.
- Demonstrating skill of imagination in writing.
- Following the prompt to complete a story.
- Answering multiple choice questions on imaginative writing.
- Imagining and answering.
- Describing what you see in your imagination.
- Thinking out of the box.
- Using prompts to give vent to imagination.
Here are some possible uses for these in your classroom:
- To challenge early finishers
- For effective tutoring
- As ESL stations and sub tubs
- As holiday work and homework
- For small group collaborations
- For an end of unit assessments
- For reinforcement and enrichment