- Identify rational numbers and integers
- Understand rational numbers can be plotted on the number line
- Plot integers on number lines
- Plot integers on the coordinate plane
- Recognize sign determines in what quadrant of the coordinate plane a point can be found
Includes 6 practice pages and answer keys.
Aligned with NCCS Math - 6.NS.6
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.