A year 7 unit of work on angles.
(1) Types of Angles: Turns. Acute, obtuse and reflex angles. Naming angles.
(2) Measuring Angles: Estimating angles. Using a protractor to measure angles.
(3) Drawing Angles: Using a protractor to draw angles. Drawing special angles without a protractor.
(4) Calculating Angles Angles around a point. Angles on a straight line. Vertically opposite angles.
(5) Angles in Triangles Angles in a triangle. Types of triangles. The exterior angle of a triangle. Constructing triangles.
Another great resource Gareth - thanks for sharing.
Great resource. Easy to adapt. Thank you for sharing. Very helpful.
Great resource. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks for brilliant resource - a lot of hard work thank you for sharing
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.