10 Lessons dedicated to teaching Students everything they need to master the basics of Spreadsheets:
• Simple Functions
• Conditional Formatting
• Relative and Absolute Cells
• Copying and Pasting Formulas to speed up work
Each lesson has full resources and exemplars and reflection sheet to round off the unit of work (good for life after levels)
Lessons included are:
• Spread Sheets 1 - The Basics - Maths Functions / Simple Formatting
• Spread Sheets 2 - The Basics - Exchange Rates and Absolute Cells
• Spreadsheets 3 and 4 - Collecting / Collating Data AND Intro to Graphs / Charts
• Spread Sheets 5 - The Basics - IFs and Conditional Formatting
• Spread Sheets 6 - The Basics - Functions - Averages, Max, Min
• Spread Sheets Lesson 7/8/9/10 - The Basics - Spreadsheet Battleships - Putting it all together
The aim of all my resources is to provide lessons / activities of good quality that will add value to your lessons / schemes of work.
All activities and resources have been used in class and any errors will be fixed and resources updated as soon as I am aware of any errors. I have priced my resources at what I consider to be a reasonable cost based upon the amount of effort and work I have put into them but all comments and suggestions are very welcome and will be used to improve future resources.
If you have an idea for a topic / resource that you would like to see, also feel free to leave a comment.
The contents of this page and all downloaded materials are copyrighted Harvey Taylor (2018)