Introducing Electronic Prototyping is a workbook containing 9 simple exercises aimed aimed at developing familiarity with an electronic prototyping board. The exercises can be completed as standalone tasks or in conjunction with prototyping kits. Students simply draw the connections from component to circuit board to connect battery pack, lamps, switches, resistors and LEDs in a number of series and parallel circuits. A wordsearch and a crossword are also provided.
Exercise included are…
- Know your Prototyping Board
- Building a Simple Circuit
- Lamps in Parallel
- Lamps in Series
- Controlling a Lamp with a Switch
- Controlling Two Lamps with a Switch
- A Simple LED Circuit
- Controlling an LED with a Switch
- Controlling Two LEDs with a Switch
- Basic Electronics Crossword
- Basic Electronics Wordsearch
The workbook is in PDF format formatted to print as a 14 page landscape booklet printed back to back and stapled on the short edge.