1. to understand what food I need to maintain a healthy body.
2. to understand which foods belong to each main group: carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
3. to understand the consequences of an imbalanced diet.
4. to be able to plan a healthy, balanced meal.
5. to become acquainted with the vocabulary pertaining to a healthy lifestyle and diet.
The resource was originally designed for secondary PRU pupils who enjoyed working through the resource and were fully engaged in the topic.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.