Knifes and Gangs (5 Lessons and Assessments) Citizenship and PSHE 2020 (Life Skills & Wellbeing) Unit of Work Pack.
**Pathway:** 7,8 or 9 **Theme:** Online and Offline Safety **Unit:** Knifes and Gangs
5 Lesson Packs (See below for Contents)
Lots of activities
5 Mindfulness Extension activities
Bonus Resource - End of Year Drugs Quiz
Carrying a knife and the consequences
County Lines Gangs Explained
County Lines - Who is at risk?
Knife Crime and safety
Gangs and Criminal Behaviour
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
• 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
• Student Worksheet(s)
• Mindfulness Extension Activities
• Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
• Teacher Notes (On some slides)
• Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!**
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers.
Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: C8/CCB/09
We sell complete PSHE and Citizenship Units - Take a look at some of them here:
Politics, Parliament and Me Unit
Gangs, Dugs and Alcohol Unit
KS4 Careers and Gatsby Benchmarks Unit
Extremism and Terrorism PREVENT Unit
Exploring British Values Unit
LGBTQAI+ PSHE Unit of Work
Celebrating Diversity in the UK