Cre8tive Careers Year 7 Unit - CDI (Careers Development Institute) Gatsby Benchmark 4 - Life Beyond School Careers Planning and your Future (7 Lessons and Assessments) Careers and PSHE 2020 (Gatsby Benchmark) Lesson Bundle Pack.
7 Lesson Packs (See below for Contents)
1 End of Unit Assessment (3 styles)
1 Careers Exploration Project
7 Mindfulness Extension activities
1 x 16 Page Student Work Book
1 x Careers Team Quiz
1 x Set of Careers dominos
1.Character Traits and Skills
2.Careers and Your Future
3.Transition Points and Your life (Careers and Options)
4.Personal Qualities and Skills
5.Finding Accurate Careers information and sources
7.Action Points and Setting goals
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
• 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
• Student Worksheet(s)
• Mindfulness Extension Activities
• Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
• Teacher Notes (On some slides)
• Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements and the GAtsby Benchmarks in Careers Education
Why not try out some of our other highly rated Secondary Careers Units:
☞ Year 7 Gatsby Benchmark Careers in Context Unit
☞ Year 8 Gatsby Benchmark Careers in Context Unit
☞ Year 9 Gatsby Benchmark Careers in Context Unit
☞ Year 10 Gatsby Benchmark Careers in Context Unit
☞ Year 11 Gatsby Benchmark Careers in Context Unit
☞ Year 12 Gatsby Benchmark Finance & Careers in Context Unit
☞ Year 13 Gatsby Benchmark Finance & Careers in Context Unit
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: C8/CCB/24
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Great SOW with some great resources.
Thank you for such a lovely review and rating! We are excited to be launching the first of its kind fully customisable Secondary PSHE Curriculum with high quality premium resources that are easy to use by both specialist and non-specialist PSHE teachers.
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.