A lesson that follows on from this introduction to speech writing for KS3:
This is a speech-writing lesson based on the issue of gender equality. It includes:
- Starter - learners say to what extent they agree with a series of statements relating to men and women.
- Feedback slide
- Key Facts about Gender Equality sheet
- Links to Emma Watson’s HeForShe speech
- Planning sheet task
- Sample GCSE question (AQA-style)
- Writing time
- Peer assessment and review
This lesson is aimed at lower-middle ability learners and should take about two hours.
**UPDATE: WAGOLL now included and Slide 9 question corrected. **