Introduce the main sociological themes that your students will be using throughout the course, through an interactive lesson, with plenty of discussion opportunities and high level questioning. The first part of the lesson…
To know the main meaning of the terms, culture, norms, values, socialization, status & role.
To understand the importance of culture & socialization for explaining human behavior.
The second part of the lesson…
To understand the sociology assessment objectives.
To understand how to use the P.E.E.L structure in sociology.
- Easy to deliver Power Point presentation, with helpful teaching tips in the notes.
- Student friendly activities or resources.
- Worksheets formatted and ready to print.
- Stretch and challenge activities included.
- Focus on literacy and key concepts.
- Great links to exam skills and assessment criteria.
Resources are made for the AQA Sociology specification, but may be tailored for use with other exam boards. Textbook page numbers and references are made to AQA A Level Sociology Book One and Book Two by Rob Webb et al.
Check out or other great resources in our TES shop!
For any inquiries or support using any of the resources please feel free to email: Lovelysystemz@gmail.com