This life assessment survey is a great way for students to assess where they are at in life, give them encouragement where they are succeeding, and shed a light on areas for improvement. Stress, health, and life are all measured in this activity. As a teachers, you may even want to fill it out yourself. I know I do from time to time.
This may be used in any health or psychology class. I use this during my Stress, Health & Disorders unit within my Psychology classes. Download the preview for a sample look at the questions and format. Enjoy this life changing lesson and thank you so much for your comments and ratings.
- 4 worksheets of 12 questions each (48 total questions)
- 6 questions on Physical Health
- 6 questions on Mental Health
- 6 questions on Spiritual Health
- 6 questions on Financial Health
- 6 questions on Family Health
- 6 questions on Social/Relationship Health
- 6 questions on Time/Productivity Health
- 6 questions on Lifestyle Health
- 1 worksheet with the "Wheel of life" to map out results
- Reflection questions for students to complete and discuss: How is your life is rolling along? What areas are going well? What areas are flat and need improvement? Like any wheel, what areas need attention and some extra maintenance? What practical items need to be addressed?
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.