Great for any Psychology or Health class, students will take a self-reflective survey regarding their own mental health, physical health, personal life, and more. Answering 6 questions each in 8 areas of their lives, students will complete a total of 48 questions. With the results, students will map out their scores on the included "Wheel of Life." This wheel is a great visual to see how their life is "rolling along."
This life assessment survey is a great way for students to assess where they are at in life, give them encouragement where they are succeeding, and shed a light on areas for improvement. Stress, health, and life are all measured in this activity. As a teachers, you may even want to fill it out yourself. I know I do from time to time.
This may be used in any health or psychology class. I use this during my Stress, Health & Disorders unit within my Psychology classes. Download the preview for a sample look at the questions and format. Enjoy this life changing lesson and thank you so much for your comments and ratings.
- 4 worksheets of 12 questions each (48 total questions)
- 6 questions on Physical Health
- 6 questions on Mental Health
- 6 questions on Spiritual Health
- 6 questions on Financial Health
- 6 questions on Family Health
- 6 questions on Social/Relationship Health
- 6 questions on Time/Productivity Health
- 6 questions on Lifestyle Health
- 1 worksheet with the "Wheel of life" to map out results
- Reflection questions for students to complete and discuss: How is your life is rolling along? What areas are going well? What areas are flat and need improvement? Like any wheel, what areas need attention and some extra maintenance? What practical items need to be addressed?