POPULAR WHOLE SCHOOL PE SCHEME NOW AVAILABLE FOR JUST £75.
This scheme has been available to purchase for the last 4 years and has proved very popular with schools in the UK and abroad.
With our aim of promoting high-quality PE teaching Worldwide, we have decided to go online (paperless) and reduce our price to ensure that it is accessible to all schools across the World.
DON’T MISS OUT!
**LTPE is a whole-school approach; a whole-school scheme of work to ensure quality PE teaching and learning in your school.
LTPE is a teaching resource to be used by teachers and pupils alike; using the Teacher Time Cards within lessons as a guide to learning and a self-assessment tool.
**LTPE is an assessment tool to ensure effective, diagnostic planning can take place year after year. **
**LTPE is a CPD tool for your staff as they grow in skill and confidence to plan and deliver quality PE lessons which match their own style and their pupils’ needs to develop. **
LTPE started from the frustrations I found when searching to purchase a high quality, whole-school primary PE scheme that was engaging for both the pupils and the teachers for my own school. During my university studies in the Leadership of PE and School Sport, I was able to reflect on what I, and other talented primary school PE leaders around me, wanted in a whole school scheme of work for PE for Primary schools to develop Fundamental Movement Skills. We wanted a scheme for our primary schools that would:
- Up-skill and challenge our teaching staff to grow as professionals rather than simply hand them pre-written, one-size-fits-all lesson plans;
- Give our teachers the tools they needed to build their own outstanding, personalised and engaging PE lessons;
- Develop the fundamental movement skills of our pupils in fun and exciting ways through games, gymnastics, dance and athletics;
- Include a detailed, easy-to-use assessment process to provide instant formative and diagnostic assessment for both teachers and pupils and to support the reporting process alongside the National Curriculum and EYFS framework.
- Make teaching and learning in PE: Engaging, Effective and Enjoyable!
8 Simple Steps to Quality PE in your school!