This 24 slide assembly is perfect to deliver to any year group to highlight the importance of looking after mental health.
The assembly covers the following:
- Defines mental health
- Mental health basics (with informative video)
- Facts and statistics about mental health
- Informative video showing real students discussing mental health
- Signs of mental illness
- Top Tips on how to look after mental health (including: diet, taking breaks, accepting who you are, deep breathing, asking for help, staying active, etc.).
- Personal Reflection questions
- Tutor Time Task following on from Assembly
Please also visit my TES Assembly Store where over 100 assemblies are available on a huge range of topics.