This collection of eight metacognition teaching resources has been carefully selected to provide a firm foundation for the enhancement of metacognition and learning-power in your school. It is suitable for a focused whole-school initiative or as a toolkit teachers can access at their own pace.
It includes the following resources:
- The Metacognitive Debate Generator
- A3 Metacogntive Debate Worksheet Sessions (x5)
- End of Lesson Metacognitive Reflection Mini-Worksheets (x10
- DIRT Worksheet Collection (Dedicated Improvement and Reflection Time)
- The Meditation, Learning Power and Deep-Metacognition Pack
- A3 Metacognition Personal Reflection Worksheets (x5)
- Printable Posters about Metacognition (x10)
- Boosting Brain Power (Caring for the Brain, Healthy Lifestyle)
We’ve also added a couple of bonus P4C (Philosophy for Children) resources to the bundle!
Thank you for looking at our resources! Make sure to download some of our free samples: just visit globalmetacognition.com
We offer a range of whole-school metacognition resources that aim to enhance metacognitive skills and strategies in students aged 11-16. You can download individual resources or buy our ‘Whole School Metacognition Toolkits’ that make establishing a whole-school metacognition initiative easy.
Our resources specialise in:
- Boosting Learning-Power
- Teaching Metacognitive Skills & Strategies
- Increasing Metacognitive Power (Intelligence, Memory etc.)
These resources are made and distributed in partnership with The Global Metacognition Institute.
Find more metacognition resources at globalmetacognition.com
Join our Facebook Metacognition Working Group for Teachers & Leaders!
Copyright Adam Godwin (2019)