In this bundle, you will find resources to help you organise meeting a group of students for the first time. This is perfect for any teacher but especially good for RQT and NQTs. This includes:
- a set of ice breaker activities for meeting a new group to get to know them
- 2 x expectations and success lessons - these can be used straight away or can be used to develop your own ‘introduction’ lessons for your group
- a positive behaviour reward stamper to help encourage great behaviour in your lessons
- a class tracker to help you tracker data, assessments, detention, interventions and homework.
- 3 sets of ‘inspiration cards’ to help promote great mindset and positive thinking for students in your group. These can be handed out or stuck in books or just used in your lessons to encourage focus and growth mindset.
Please make sure you follow me: facebook.com/teachcoach
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.