The booklet contains the following:
1) A guide to the new assessment objectives (AO1, 2 and 3)
2) A guide to command words and the possible corresponding AO
3) Key topic words for parts of the applied physiology, sports psychology and sport society topic areas
4) Useful resources for parts of the applied physiology, sports psychology and sport society topic areas - which are scan-able QR codes (almost 75) leading to youtube videos/articles/resources to help students understand content better or arrive at your lesson with some prior knowledge of a topic
5) 'What the spec says' section so students can check content and you can highlight parts of the spec at key points - this is very useful as wording in the question often mirrors the phrasing within the spec
6) Many different questions from a multitude of topics/exam boards/specific INSET training
7) Tick check to ensure the corresponding AO is understood leading to a better question understanding - this is vital and essential for good exam performance
7) The same amount of space to answer the question as it would be in the exam
8) Designated space for peer/self feedback/corrections - ideal for demonstrating progress (Ofsted)
9) Designated space for a second/revision attempt - ideal for demonstrating progress (Ofsted)
10) Examiner's comments within the markscheme pack to help students answer some questions better in the future
11) Full markscheme pack to aid planning/teaching/student progress with peer/self assessment
Topic areas covered:
Pre-industrial (Pre -1870)
Industrial and post industrial (1780-1900)
Sociological theory applied to equal opportunities (up to solutions to overcoming barriers)
Diet and nutrition and their effect on physical activity and performance
Preparation and training methods in relation to maintaining physical activity and performance
In total these documents exceed 100 pages and has taken many many hours! You will not be disappointed. PLEASE REVIEW THE PRODUCT AS ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!
*****JUST BEEN UPDATED WITH MORE QUESTIONS - IT HAS BEEN DOWNLOADED SEVERAL TIMES BUT NOT COMMENTS YET - PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND REVIEW THE DOCUMENT SO I CAN IMPROVE IT*****
******JUST BEEN UPDATED TO INCLUDE 3 SECTION REVIEWS - STUDENTS CAN GO THROUGH EACH QUESTION AND SEE HOW THEY DID IN EACH SECTION. FROM HERE THEY CREATE AN ACTION PLAN TO IMPROVE LINKED BACK TO THEIR TARGET GRADE*******
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.