Check out my website for free biology classes to help with students cope with school closures www.biologywitholivia.co.uk/
- I’ve condensed the whole AS Level Biology AQA course into a series of topic by topic guides and tutorials, consisting of exactly what you need to know.
- What’s more, I’ve analysed 10+ years of past papers and used the points commonly found on mark schemes.
- The aim of my revision resources is not just to help students understand biology; but to help them understand exactly what the examiners are looking for.
CONTENTS OF THIS BUNDLE
Revision booklets for:
- Topic 1 Biological molecules
- Topic 2 Cells
- Topic 3 Organisms exchange substances with their environment
- Topic 4 Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms
Check out my shop for more: https://www.tes.com/teaching-resources/shop/alevelbioboss
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
These notes are perfect!! They are split up into subheadings under what the specification requires and then a short amount of notes are added underneath with diagrams where needed. It also includes example exam questions and how a student would answer it to gain full marks which is very helpful indeed. Overall this is a really helpful revision resource and has definitely calmed me down to say that my exams are coming up!! Thankyou!!
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.