These activity sheets have been created to match the small steps on the White Rose maths schemes of work.
The questions include varied fluency with reasoning with problem solving, and an additional sheet with extension activities.
Children are given a variety of pictorial examples to work with and questions to provoke deeper thinking.
National Curriculum Links
Year 1 Number – Number and Place Value
- Count to and across 100, forwards and backwards, beginning with 0 or 1, or from any given number.
- Children will recognise numbers to 50 and count objects to 50.
- Children will develop their use of the number line beyond 20 and up to 50 and be able to count forwards or backwards from any number up to 50.
- Children can accurately count to 50 in 1s and can count up to 50 objects.
- Children can find one more or one less than any number up to 50, using a number line and Base 10 equipment to help as needed.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.