This is a 50 page booklet with everything students need for Part 1 of contract law: offer and acceptance.
Text is set out in a clear way and explained in terms they understand with constant examples.
As well as explanation of content, the booklet includes
- mini scenarios for exam practise
- a whole section on evaluation which includes a table for each part of formation with four key points, explanation, evaluation and counterpoints to help them hit the high marks
- model answers
- exam plans - how to structure their answer
- exam tips - how to get the top marks
- other activities to practise AO1, AO2 and AO3 skills.
Note: This was the ONLY document I used to teach this to my y13 students last year. That cohort achieved an ALPS 2 - taking their results into the top 10% nationally.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.