14 storytelling and easy-to-read case studies to help hook, consolidate and contextualise students knowledge for Unit 1 Business Activity as part of the OCR GCSE Business Studies.
1.1. The Role of Business Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Anita Roddick’s Risks and Rewards
- Lord Sugar’s Enterprising Characteristics
1.2 Business Planning
- JD Sports Business Planning
1.3 Business Ownership
- Pimlico Plumbers Sole Trader
- Mac and Dick’s McDonald’s Partnership
- EasyJet Public Limited Company
- Costa Brothers Founded Costa Coffee Limited
1.4 Business Aims and Objectives
- Just Eat’s Evolving Aims and Objectives
1.5 Stakeholders in Business
- Aldi’s Expansion Effect on Stakeholders
- Debenham’s Administration Effect on Stakeholders
1.6 Business Growth
- Conglomerate Unilever Continuing to Diversify
- Forward and Backward Vertical Integration of Audi
- Mergers and Takeovers Dixon’s Carphone
- Organic Growth of Domino’s Pizza Group Plc
If you have any questions with the resources, let me know.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.