Parables of the Messiah contains 130+ pages of quizzes, puzzles, and fun worksheets from the New Testament. Designed to help kids ages 7-14 learn about the Parables of Yeshua in a fun and engaging way!
This Parables of the Messiah Activity Book includes:
- 15 New Testament parable units in large print format (8.5” x 11”), including the Lost Sheep, Workers in the Vineyard, the Mustard Seed, the Good Samaritan, Wise and Foolish Virgins, the Wedding Feast, Prodigal Son, the Talents, Rich Man and Lazarus, the Sower, Wise and Foolish Builders, the Rich Fool, the Pharisee and the Tax Collector, the Faithful Servant, and the parable of the Two Debtors.
- Detailed scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures® illustrations
- An answer key for parents and teachers. The perfect Bible lesson resource to keep on hand for Sabbath and Sunday school classes, and homeschooling.
EACH UNIT INCLUDES:
- Fill in the Blanks Bible passage
- Bible Quiz
- Word Search Puzzle
- Fun worksheet with four activities
- Coloring activity page
- Bible verse color 'n copywork
- My Bible Notes worksheet
- An Answer Key for teachers and parents
INCLUDES 15 UNITS:
- Parable of the Lost Sheep
- Parable of the Workers in the Vineyard
- Parable of the Mustard Seed
- Parable of the Good Samaritan
- Parable of the Wise and Foolish Virgins
- Parable of the Wedding Feast
- Parable of the Prodigal Son
- Parable of the Talents
- Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus
- Parable of the Sower
- Parable of the Wise and Foolish Builders
- Parable of the Rich Fool
- Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector
- Parable of the Faithful Servant
- Parable of the Two Debtors
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.