A set of 12 ready to use worksheets with answers on paragraph writing.
This download includes:
- Choosing a topic to write a paragraph.
- Spotting topic sentence, supporting details, and closing sentence.
- Using PEEL model to construct a paragraph.
- Using PEEC model to construct a paragraph.
- Writing paragraphs on given situations.
- Writing a paragraph to convey information as required by the topic.
- Answering multiple choice questions on paragraphing.
- Dividing the given text into paragraphs.
- Arranging paragraphs in a logical order.
- Identifying the topic and the closing sentences in paragraphs.
- Matching topic and closing sentences with correct paragraphs.
- Putting sentences in correct order to produce a well-organized paragraph.
Here are some possible uses for these in your classroom:
- To challenge early finishers
- For effective tutoring
- As ESL stations and sub tubs
- As holiday work and homework
- For small group collaborations
- For an end of unit assessments
- For reinforcement and enrichment