A bundle of 4 resources on persuasive writing.
After completing this lesson, the students will be able to:
- Gain knowledge of the persuasive techniques.
- Apply authorial technique of persuasion to present arguments in speaking and writing.
- Analyse author’s use of persuasive language and its impact in writing.
- Demonstrate command of the conventions of persuasion in writing.
This download includes:
- Handouts: Vocabulary, Scaffolding Notes, Rubrics
- Worksheets, Exercises, and Task Cards
- Lesson Plan with Resources
- Ready to use PowerPoint Presentation
Here are some possible uses for these in your classroom:
- To challenge early finishers
- For effective tutoring
- As ESL stations and sub tubs
- As holiday work and homework
- For small group collaborations
- For an end of unit assessments
- For reinforcement and enrichment