UPDATED - Includes PDF Format of all worksheets, lesson plans and word search solutions.
This colourful resource is a detailed introduction to teaching split digraphs.
There are 5 PowerPoint Presentations - which includes whole class activities.
<strong>Each presentation focuses on a-e, e-e, i-e, o-e and u-e split digraphs. </strong>
<strong>The phonic pack also contains: </strong>
- 5 lesson plans - slides are referred to in the plans - includes objectives and key questions.
- Differentiated activities - filling in split digraph letters, write sentences, word searches, correcting misspelt words (highlighted), e.g. hoem, tiem.
- Solution to the word searches
- Practical activities making split digraph words on laminated strips.
- Split digraph strips, letters a-z, consonant digraphs and consonant blends - to be laminated and cut out.
- Flashcards for teaching
- Teacher’s Notes
If you only require worksheets only, visit:
Images: www.clker.com, Microsoft clipart
File type: Power Point, Microsoft Word and PDF
Love this, it has saved me so much time!
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.